- You acknowledge that You are providing Your Information out of Your free will.
- You have the option not to provide us the Information sought to be collected. If You do not provide us Your Information or if You withdraw the consent at any point in time, we will not be able to offer the services available on the Website and Application.
Services provided by Company is not an substitute for professional medical advice, and our services will provide only health fitness related information, we cannot and do not diagnose your health conditions, for that you always need to consult a physician or other healthcare provider for personal medical attention and advice. Company services can’t be taken as an substitute for physician or other healthcare provider. Company services is not meant for medical emergencies, if you think you have a medical emergency, call an ambulance or your doctor immediately.
- No Medical Advice & Emergency Service, Company Act as An Intermediary Information provider of Health:
- Company services does not include provision of any medical care and emergency services.
- Company’s role is limited to a) providing a platform for the Registered Users to consult the Registered Doctor or Service Providers directly at their place of work or consult them by booking appointments on the Software and seek online and in person consultation, b) providing a platform for Registered Users to directly access services like labs, chemists, coaches, dieticians, training instructors registered with the Company for conducting tests, collection of samples and delivery of reports, delivery of medicines, reminders, making diet plans, exercise plans etc. or connect through a Registered Doctor to a Service Provider for the aforementioned professional services (c) helping Registered Users keep track of their visits and annual laboratory schedule, and give them the extended help needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle, d) providing a platform to Registered Users to seek answers to health related questions, e) providing a platform for providing facilitating, collection and disbursal of consultation and service fees for Registered Doctors and Service Providers.
- Company’s role is that of an ‘intermediary’ as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder. Being an intermediary, the Company is merely providing a platform to the Registered User and thus has no responsibility and / or liability in respect of the content and transactions being shared on the Website and/or Applications including any Service Providers Information, interactions between Registered Doctors/Service Providers on the one hand and Registered Users on the other hand.
- Company does not endorse or influence control over any particular branch of medicine, theory, opinion, viewpoint or position on any topic.
- Company’s health coaches are not licensed physicians or licensed health care providers.
- Company does not employ or contract with physicians to provide medical care to you. Company does not offer medical advice or diagnoses or engage in the practice of medicine.
- Our services are not intended to be, and do not constitute, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and are offered for informational purposes only.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions regarding your medical condition or the use (or frequency) of any medication or medical device.
- To the extent you receive medical care consequent to the services, your treating medical professional is responsible for obtaining your informed consent to any medical diagnosis or treatment. This diagnosis or treatment is separate from and unrelated to the services provided by company. The company does not represent or warrant that the services or any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you.
- The services are not intended to support or carry emergency or time-critical calls or communications to any type of hospital, law enforcement agency, medical care unit, or any other kind of emergency or time-critical service.
- If Company becomes aware of or contemplates an emergency, Company may, at its sole discretion secure from any licensed hospital, physician, (“Emergency Responders”) any emergency treatment deemed necessary by Company for your immediate care. You understand and agree that, in the event that Company does take any action with respect to securing Emergency Responders on your behalf, you, not Company, will be solely responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered in connection with any such treatment.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU:
- The Information that We collect from You includes Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
- Birth date,
- Email address,
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- physical, physiological and mental health condition,
- sexual orientation,
- medical records and history,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,and
- Qualifications, degrees and details pertaining to your experience or copies of your degree or license to practice.
- We may also collect Information other than Personal Information from You through the Website or Application when You visit the Website and /or download the Application. Such information may be stored in server logs. Such Non-Personal Information would not assist us to identify You personally and may include information such as hardware model, phone model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information and Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
- Registered User:
- We will use and store your Personal Information for you to make proper use of the Software provided by us, we will notify you of your appointments, consultations, any pick up or drop of Lab reports, Lab tests, medicines, responding to queries posted by you on the Website and/or Application, providing diet plans, exercise routines etc.
- We will store the health related information provided by you on the Website in order to consult privately with a Registered Doctor or Service Provider or financial information
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to analyze Website and Application usage, improve the Website and Application content and product/service offerings, and customize the Website and Application content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website and Application and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Software.
- You agree that the information provided by you with respect to the medical records and history, medical results or any other highly sensitive information
through texts, images, videos over the chat feature of the Software and/or communicate through other means provided by the Company to the Registered Doctor or Service Provider may be collected by the Company to maintain records into a file specific to you.
- You Agree that We may use the information received to contact you by way of telephone to provide you with updates of your activity or progress on the App and of new informative features and services that are developed by us from time to time
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the services offered through the Website and Application, including information regarding administration of the services being offered thereunder, to understand how well our service is working, to market the Software and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Software and to generally improve the Software.
- Email Communications: If you create an account and provide your email address, we will send you administrative and promotional emails. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, or by editing your account settings. All Users receive administrative emails even they “unsubscribe” from the option of Promotional email. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
- Text Message/SMS Communications: If you create an account and provide your telephone number, we will send you administrative and promotional text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional text messages, you may do so by following the “optout” instructions in the text message, or by editing your account. All Users receive administrative text messages/SMS communications. If you wish to opt out of administrative text messages/SMS communications, you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
- Usage by Children(Under age of 18): We don’t knowingly collect, maintain or sell products or Services to people under age 18 or use personal information from our Website/Application about children under age 18. Children should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members online.
- This website uses Mouseflow: a website analytics tool that provides session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, feedback campaigns, and similar features/functionality. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar meta data. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser. If you’d like to opt-out, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out. If you’d like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us first or, as a secondary option, contact Mouseflow at email@example.com.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- We may also share your information with our qualified specialists to improve your user experience of the service
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Website or Application, any personal information that you post on our Website or Application may be shared with other forum participants and visitors.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Billing and Payment
- Certain aspects of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid aspects of the Service, you agree to the terms of sale, pricing, payment and billing policies applicable to such fees and charges. Curo may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to promptly provide the Company with any contact or billing information changes or updates (including phone number, email address, credit card numbers, etc.). Company does not validate all credit card information required by the Customer’s payment provider to secure payment.
- The Customer must notify Company about any billing problems or discrepancies within 30 days after charges first appear on their Account statement. If it is not brought to Company attention within 30 days, Customer agrees to waive their right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- We may use Credit card information received at the time of registration if user opted for paid Services of company.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- We do not under any circumstances represent that the Website/Application is free from including but not limited to viruses, spywares, cancel bots, Trojans, time bombs and any such application which may be placed on the Website/Application without our knowledge, however we shall take all the necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that the Website/Application is free from the above mentioned programs
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access all or certain parts of our Website//Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share passwords with anyone.
- The collection, usage, and sharing of your information by the Company shall be in compliance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 and other applicable laws.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of the Company. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. We encourage You to be aware when You leave the Website and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website or Application, You do this entirely at Your own risk and We shall not owe responsibility of the same. Any links to any partner of the Website or Application is the responsibility of the linking party, and We shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Website.
- CORRECTING INACCURACIES OR UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part of Your profile on the Website, Application, You can update Your profile on the profile pages of the Websites and Applications.
If you wish to opt out of receiving promotional communications from us follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you. Even if you opt-out we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Further, you can choose to withdraw your consent to the usage/ disclosure/ retention of such information. In such a case, however the Company will have the option not to provide the services, for the provision of which, the consent to use the information was sought.
- CONTACTING THE COMPANY
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact:
CURO HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD,
Last updated on 01 March 2018.