Curo Healthcare General Terms & Conditions
Curo has the discretion to update this Terms & Conditions at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about the Terms. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically and become aware of modifications. You shall be bound by the same on your participation in such services or programs. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service
- Login to your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service account and password. It is your responsibility to notify Curo if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner either with or without your knowledge. You are solely liable for any losses incurred to Us, Our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to mis-use of your account or password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service.
- You may not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the written consent permission of Curo.
- Curo may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. Curo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Cancellation and termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You may cancel your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent of cancellation. There is no cancellation Fees required.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Upon request by you made within 7 days after the effective date of termination of a Services subscription, We will make available to you for download a file of your Data in comma separated value (.csv) format. After such 7-day period, We shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of your Data and shall thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of your data in Our systems or otherwise in Our possession or under Our control.
- There will be no refund if you cancel the Service before the end of your current, paid-up month or year, and you will not be charged or billed thereafter.
- Curo may at any time and for any reason terminate the Services, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account.
Intellectual property rights
- You agree that Curo owns all rights to the code, databases, visual-design and layout, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data, of the Service.
- Curo claims no intellectual property rights over the details/data you upload, submit, store, send or receive content via the Service. Your account and details/data uploaded remain only yours.
- You give Curo a worldwide licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes that we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights that you grant in this licence are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This licence continues even if you stop using our Services. Our automated systems analyse your content (including emails) to provide you with personally relevant product features, such as customised search results, tailored advertising and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received and when it is stored.
- You would not resell, duplicate or reproduce or exploit, nor decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert any part of the Service without the written consent permission of Curo.
- You would not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the visual design or layout of the Service without the written consent permission of Curo.
- You would not transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component to the Services.
- You would not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Services.
- You would not frame or “mirror” any part of the Services without Our prior written consent.
- You would not harvest or collect information about Website visitors or members without their express and Our consent.
- You may not access the Services if you are Our direct competitor, except with Our prior written consent. In addition, you may not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
Warranties and liability
- Curo does not warrant that the Service will meet your requirements or expectations and cannot assure you of accessibility or availability of the Services at all times but would strive for an uptime of 99.99%.
- Curo shall provide to you basic support for the Services at no additional charge, and/or upgraded support if purchased separately.
- Curo shall use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for:
- (a) planned downtime (of which We shall give at least 8 hours notice via the Services and which We shall schedule to the extent practicable during the weekend hours from 6:00 p.m. Indian Standard Time (IST) Friday to 6:00 a.m. Indian Standard Time (IST) Monday), or
- (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving Our employees), or Internet service provider failures or delays.
- Our Services may be subject to limitations, such as, for example, limits on disk storage space, on the number of calls/SMS you are permitted to make against our application programming interface, and, other limitations dependent on the User Plan, for example, number of SMS, number of users or accounts. Any such limitations are specified in the User Plans.
- You expressly understand and agree that Curo shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Curo has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Curo provides the Service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement.
- You understand that Curo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with the Service or Curo.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Curo customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You must not upload, post, or transmit unsolicited email or “spam” messages or otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Curo its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the Service electronically via email or regular mail.